NP QUARTER HORSES
352 lane 7 1/2
Powell, WY 82435
This certifies to __________________________________ (owner of Mare) here referred to as Mare Owner, has engaged one service to
DRY MELLOW YELLOW (stallion) AQHA # 4398741 fee $550 for the mare __________________________________ Registry &
Number_________________ for the _______ season at $__________, live foal guarantee.
Age of mare______
Check one mare will be sent to the farm: In foal__ Wet__ Dry__ Maiden___
Arrival date_________________Departure date__________________
Nancy Porter agent for the above named stallion, will herein be referred to as Breeder. This service is engaged subject to the following:
1. The balance of $________plus all unpaid expenses will be payable upon receipt of an invoice or when the mare leaves the ranch, whichever
2. The Mare Owner SHALL AGREE THAT EACH MARE OFFERED FOR BREEDING BE IN SOUND BREEDING CONDITION
AND FREE FROM INFECTIOUS DISEASES.
3. The Breeder agrees to diligently try to settle the above named mare and shall have sole discretion of determining the best method of
breeding such mare. Should the said stallion die or otherwise become unfit for breeding this contract shall be null and void.
4. Live Foal Guaranteed. Live foal means the foal shall stand and nurse. It is understood that if the mare proves to be barren, aborts, or if the
foal is still-born, a season will be guaranteed the following year only, providing proper notification is given. Proper notification shall be
defined as follows: Written certification from A LICENSED VET WITHIN 7 DAYS THAT THE MARE HAS SLIPPED OR PRODUCED
A NON VIABLE FOAL. Mare Owner certifies that such abortion or death did not result from any omission of the Owner to the mare’s
departure from NP QUARTER HORSES. BOOSTER RHINO MUST BE ADMINISTERED AS INDICATED BY THE DRUG
MANUFACTURER AS THE MARE PROCEEDS THROUGH HER PREGNANCY. FAILURE TO DO SO, WILL VOID THE LIVE
FOAL GUARANTEE . .
5. The breeding season in force for this contract shall begin February 1 and close July 31 of the year covered in this contract.
6. Waiver of Liability. It is understood that NP QUARTER HORSES , it’s owners, stallion owners, employees, vets and guests shall not be
liable to any injury, escape, disability, or death of any horse on the premises. The above named Mare Owner, whose horse (s) are under the
care of NP QUARTER HORSES will not be liable or responsible for any damage, injury or death to the breeding ranch’s stallions, employees,
vets, or other animals in the care of NP QUARTER HORSES .
7. When the above named Mare Owner signs and returns a copy of this contract to the Breeder, it will be a binding contract on both parties,
subject to the terms and conditions. This contract is not valid unless completed in full. This contract is non transferable.
8. A $100.00 booking fee will be required as a deposit and will be applied to the breeding fee. All frees are non-refundable. All fees are due
before said mare leaves the premises, or shipped semen will be shipped. If shipping semen, in addition to this breeding contract, a shipped
semen contract must also be signed and attached.
Board per day
Dry mares: $9 per day... Days________Total_________
Wet Mares: $12 per day... Days_______Total_________
$3 per day discount if mare owner provides feed
I accept the above agreement. Mare Owner /Agent Signature: ___________________________________________
Name ( print ) __________________________________________________________ Date_________________
City, State, Zip: ____________________________________________________________
Phone: Day _________________________ Night________________________ Cell ________________________
Stallion Owner /Agent Signature: ________________________________________________